If you're involved in an accident, contact us at 1-800-348-4269, and we'll go to work immediately to resolve your claim. Our claims staff knows that collectible car owners have special needs and make every effort to ensure that your vehicle is repaired correctly.
Commitment to settle claims as quickly as possible:
We pay over 90% of our claims within 7 days.*
Infinity Insurance Company
P.O. BOX 830807
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35283
Here's how we support you:
- Allow you to select the repair facility.
- Explain the claims process and make sure you understand your benefits.
- Investigate the accident to determine the damages you incurred.
- Pay you promptly for the benefits you should receive.
- Handle any claims that are presented against you.
To help the process go smoothly, take a minute to create your own accident fact sheet before you call us. That way, we can respond more quickly to your claim. It is helpful to include the following information:
- Weather and road conditions
- Date and time of accident
- The name of police officer who prepared the police report
You're in an accident. What should you do?
- Seek medical care if you're injured. Your well-being is our first priority.
- Get the names and addresses of any witnesses.
- Contact the police to file an accident report.
- Exchange your name, as well as vehicle and policy information, with the other people involved in the accident.
- Do not argue about or admit to fault with the other people involved.
- Discuss the details of the accident only with the police and your Infinity claims professional.
- Contact us and have your policy number ready.
*Every accident is unique. Outside factors can affect the time involved with settling the claim.